We have a No-Bullying policy at the camp.
Any behavioral incidents will be logged and brought to your attention.
CAMP 99 is a secure facility, equipped with a state of the art surveillance system and a security door. When picking up your child, please ring the bell to be admitted. We will bring your child to the front lobby to meet you. While you are welcome to pick your child up early, the program ends at 6 p.m.
We appreciate your efforts to be prompt at pick-up time so we do not have to institute additional fees. Campers picked up after the 6 p.m. closing time will be billed at $20 for every 15 minutes.
For the safety and fun of everyone at camp, we ask that you prepare your child for camp everyday. We have included a list of what we suggest to bring to camp on a daily basis and a list of what we will not allow at camp.
What Campers should bring to Summer Camp:
- Water bottle with their name on it to the camp.
- Pack a cold lunch only for your child
- Remember to pack plastic utensils if they are necessary for what your child is eating.
- Extra Snacks and Drinks
- Sneakers and Socks
- SUNSCREEN!! TEACH YOUR CHILD HOW TO APPLY THEIR SUNSCREEN AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO REMEMBER TO PUT IT ON EACH DAY!
- Bathing Suit, Towel & Plastic Bag for wet clothes on Specified Sprinkler Water Days
- LABEL YOUR CHILD’S BELONGINGS, INCLUDING THEIR LUNCH AND WATER BOTTLES.
- Your child may wear comfortable clothes that allow for freedom of movement. Please keep in mind that sandals may not be suitable for all of the games, so packing a pair of sneakers in your child’s backpack would be a good idea.